What we do
Aerial Services, Inc. (ASI) provides premier Aerial Acquisition, Processing & Ortho, and Mapping & LiDAR services to government, utilities, engineers, and other geospatial clients.
Why Aerial Services?
Aerial Services combines a resilient work ethic, cutting-edge technology, and experienced staff to harness the power of geographic information and provide solutions you need.
Don’t just take our word for it…
Find out what Aerial Services’ clients & partners are saying.
- "Awesome job! I didn't really think you would be able to exceed my expectations but, you did. The photos I've reviewed so far look great. Every photo identifiable ground point we picked for the 2009 project checks within a foot or less of its expected coordinates. The mosaics are going to be loved by who receive them. This is one complete package!" "The 2011 project for Polk County was another great experience. [Aerial Services] finished the project and delivered the finished aerials before the contract deadline."Ray WillisPolk County (Iowa) [Retired]
- Adam PetersonCedar Falls Utilities (Iowa)
“CFU and our consultant were very pleased with the quality of the LiDAR data provided by [Aerial Services]. Cedar Falls Utilities would not hesitate to recommend Aerial Services, Inc. to other utilities that require high quality, accurate measurements of their system.”
- "[Aerial Services] continually provides me with friendly, accurate and timely service. I can rely on [Aerial Services] to provide me a fair price and excellent service whatever my project requirements are. I will continue to recommend to my colleagues and associates."Greg LemkeAir Land Surveys (Michigan)
- "Their commitment to excellence and to customer satisfaction appears to be authentic. We consider this valuable, and we recommend them to anyone seeking high quality aerial acquisition services."R. Peter KollaschIowa Department of Natural Resources (Iowa)
- “The quality of [Aerial Services’] work has resulted in excellent imagery contrast, clarity, radiometry and horizontal accuracies. Their commitment to excellence and to customer satisfaction is genuine. We consider this an extremely valuable trait and we recommend them to anyone seeking high quality aerial acquisition and photogrammetric mapping services.”Jeff LovinWoolpert (Ohio)
- “The quality of [Aerial Services’] work was impeccable, delivery was of the highest quality and competency was unmatched. I am very grateful for the work [Aerial Services] provided us on our Railroad project and I would not hesitate having [Aerial Services] on my team anytime in the future.”Gene FarachSSAB Iowa, Inc. (Iowa)